- To supervise and coordinate work activities of cleaning staff in commercial and industrial establishments, including outdoor area.
- To assign duties, inspect work performed in accordance with the "Work Instruction" to ensure conformance to specifications and established standards.
- To investigate complaints / feedbacks and take corrective actions where relevant
- To upkeep site cleaning supplies chemicals, consumables, and equipment to always ensure availability and serviceable at all times.
- To take regular inventory check of cleaning supplies and maintain all cleaning equipment to ensure seamless execution of daily cleaning activities.
- To issue cleaning supplies and equipment to workers and account for quality and timely delivery of cleanliness standards
- To train new / existing employees.
- To handle all customers’ feedback promptly and amicably.
- To ensure good safety practices in the course of work.
- To form and lead a new facility team.
- Any other ad hoc jobs assigned.
- Basic literacy. Ability to communicate in basic English and at least one other language.
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills will be advantageous
- Prior experience in leading a team is a must.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to interact well with clients